Indian Trails Middle School offers a variety of opportunities for students to participate in after-school clubs and programs. Involvement in these activities helps students academically by reinforcing lessons learned in the classroom. Students will develop valuable skills and build confidence by engaging with their peers in group settings.
To register for after-school activities, please email Michelle Russell. Registration is based on availability.
- Art Club
- Best Buddies
- Builder's Club
- Chess Club
- Cross Country
- Future Problem Solvers
- International English Club
- Josh Crews Writing Club
- Junior Police Academy
- Junior Thespians
- Latin Cooking Club
- National Junior Honor Society
- National Novel Writing Month
- Outdoor Club
- Song Club
- Student Council
- Students Working Against Tobacco
- Yearbook Club
- Study Hall is only for students who are staying for tutoring, clubs, and intramural sports.
- If the club meeting starts later than 1:45 pm, students should report to study hall in the cafeteria, where their group will be picked up by a sponsor.
- On Monday and Wednesdays only, there will be bus transportation to a limited number of bus stops.
- All riders must have a bus pass provided from their activity sponsor or coach.
- The activities bus will depart ITMS at 4:30 pm.
- Students who choose to ride the activities bus will be walked by a sponsor to Room 111 at 3:30 pm for supervision until the bus arrives.
Please review the ITMS After-School Activities Bus Routes for more information.
- Pickup is between 3:30 pm–3:45 pm in the South Bus Loop (at the Bird of Paradise light).
- Sponsors will walk students to the Bird of Paradise car pick up.
- Early pickup is at the front desk.
- Parents must sign out students in the front lobby.
From time to time throughout the school year, ITMS scholars will be presented with opportunities to participate in special events. Special events include but are not limited to the Winter Dance, after-school celebrations, special athletic events, the 8th-grade dance, the 8th-grade field trip, and the Valentine's dance.
Each event may have specific behavior expectations and/or academic expectations. Scholars will be made aware of these expectations in advance so they are fully aware of the behavior and/or academic criteria for which they are accountable.