ITMS offers academic tutoring on select days of the week throughout the year. Students are invited to attend based on teacher and/or academic remediation needs. Space for each tutoring session is limited. Student eligibility is determined by grades, scores on progress monitoring assessments, and teacher recommendation. Students who are demonstrating proficiency on current standards are encouraged to work with their specific teacher for enrichment or support.
- All students report to Study Hall in the cafeteria at 1:40 PM.
- Study Hall is only for students who are studying for tutoring, clubs, and intramural sports.
- The student's success is the focus of tutoring, therefore, remaining in tutoring for the entire session (2:30 - 3:45 PM) is vital.
- Please pick up the students from tutoring in the South Bus Loop (at the Bird of Paradise Light) at 3:50 PM.
- Early pick up is at the front desk - parents must sign out students in the front lobby.
- There is NO tutoring on Friday.
- On Mondays and Wednesdays only, there will be transportation by bus to a limited number of bus stops. The activity bus will depart ITMS at approximately 4:15 PM. All riders must have a bus pass provided from their activity sponsor. Scholars who choose to ride the activities bus will report to room 125 at 3:30 PM for supervision until the bus arrives.